What is the Inspired Cancer Care Program?
- Individualized specific anti-cancer, anti-metastatic diets aimed at reducing the capacity of cancer to produce energy and thus induce either death of the cancer cells or reduce the rate of progression. The diet is based on the individual metabolic rate. Non-toxic metabolic management of metastatic cancers.
- Nutritional and homeopathic dose-dependent supplementation – to be checked and reassessed every two weeks. Compounded creams. Compounded enzymes. Essential oils.
- Specific liquid herbal extracts – to be checked and reassessed every two weeks and comprising of dose- dependent evidence-based Western, Ayurveda and TCM medicinal herbs. They are used in combination with GCMAF and whole body and/or localized hyperthermia. Immunotherapy at its best!
- Psycho-oncology. Group therapy, Reiki, “The Journey”, “Healing the Family Tree”, art therapy, music therapy. Relaxation, yoga and meditation
- Infusion of vitamin C (Riordan protcol) and specific minerals and botanicals (mistletoe, thyme, turmeric, artemisin). Injectables. Myer’s cocktail
- Restoration of function. TBM and Orthodynamic
- Energy medicine. Restoration of mitochondrial energy and functionality. Inner balance
- Detoxification of toxins through a comprehensive detoxification program and lifestyle modifications.and lifestyle modifications: “make your cancer be your coach!”. This is an ongoing maintenance program for a happy and healthy life free of disease.
The field of oncology is changing, and there is an emerging understanding of the healing power of nutrients and botanicals. We now have the science that explains—at the molecular and genetic level—exactly how nutrition impacts the biology of cancer. I look at the mechanisms of initiation and development of cancer including infection, immune dysfunction, inflammation, oxidative stress, impaired detoxification, hormonal imbalances and environmental factors. All of these affect gene expression, cell growth messaging, angiogenesis and apoptosis (death of the cell).